Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

Do you miss me too?

Assalamualaikum.

I should be studying.There are till a few recordings I have to listen to plus I haven't start on the textbooks.Still,I feel like writing about the kittens that we fostered a while ago.

Since I was small,I've always wanted kitties.ALWAYS.Until today,I still ask mama every now and then and her answer is still 'No'.=(To this age,I'm still know as the Meow of the family.
I came across this facebook page about cat fostering and I was super excited about it.Talked to my housemates about and it and BOOM!We got 4 kittens to take care of for a month!
Two of them were black and the other two were brown-white-ish.I don't mean to be racist or cat-racist, but I simply can't bond with the black kitten.They always rub me the wrong way or its just me being uncomfortable with them.Our neighbor of 14 years had a black cat that come to our house everyday and perhaps that's the reason why?But in general,to be honest, I'm not comfortable with black animals.Oh,and that's why I don't really have their pictures.I took their pictures from my housemate's facebook.:)

We all decided that we will each pick one kitten and name it and for the last kitten,the odd one out,we will name him together.
So,me,definitely attracted to this one cute white Kitty decided to name her(at that time) Orked. So I love flower,kill me.I even made her(at that time) a flowery bed to sleep in.Awhile later we learned that she was actually a he.and BOY! wasn't he playful and naughty.The most playful of all!But among all of them,he i the cleanest!He'll lick me clean when i'm sitting next to him while he is cleaning him self.He lovvvessss to give kisses too.He is independent too!He only come for a pet or two when he feels like it.Sigh.Cats are proud!
He sleeps like a baby too.He'll wake up when there is a strange noise and then falls back to sleep when he's used to the sound.Pft.So whenever we come back and he's no where in sight,he must be sleeping somewhere.=.='

The one is miss most is my baby Escobar.He was initially Yati's baby.He's my kind of kitten,the one who would follow me everywhere and constantly need my attention.Maybe I'm like that too?=/
He's MY baby. Cats wouldn't know what a nickname is, whenever I see him,i just kept on calling him baby instead of Escobar.Perhaps that's why he started responding to Baby instead of his name?Anyways,he IS SUPER ADORABLE.See, they are still kittens who are still learning how to jump and untangle their claws from the couch and poop in place.When Escobar still haven't learned the art of jumping,he'll make a sad face waiting next to my chair when I'm doing work.He would mew once in awhile.Making that irresistible face.So I just Had to pick him up.He would then sleep on my laptop,my book,dip his tail in my coffee(true story =.='),kiss me for attention and what not.Since I am easily distracted,he's not helping!=(
Escobar is the kind of kitten who would throw himself at you.No pride,no shame.
Whenever I'm in the kitchen,he would sometime lie down near my feet, wanting ti e pet and rubbed.Yes,i rubbed him using my feet.Don't judge me,I'm learning how to multitask.

My friend told me not to get attached.But really,can you?Having so much love to give,can we somehow tll ourselves that we shouldn't love something or someone?It just happened.

That one month,really opened my eyes.To the responsibility of having a cat.They're like our kids forGod sake!They are in our care.We feed the,clean them..
The other thing that really surpsied me,at how little patience I have.Don't get me wrong,I ALREADY know i'm not the most pateint person in the world,but I scared myself.What kind of mother would I be?Some people might think that cats and babies are different. But it's different for me,because for awhile then,i really felt like they're my kids.

Baby sleeping on me bed

Mischka and Orked sleeping behind Yati's door

Selamat Laptop besar boleh menapung berat baby.=.='

He couldn't care less

This is the look that I was talking about.:(

Again,of all places..

How can I say no

This is Orked and my bio book

I have to teach him that eating the book won't help


Baby jumping to catch my hand/camera while I'm snapping his picture

Da makan tidurrrrr

Orked enjoying the attention

Macam anak terbiar kan?:(

Thank you for accompaniying me while I did my Econs homework baby!


Sometimes he thinks he's a bunny wabbit

Time makan

WHile I'm on the chair,he'll sit/lie down on the floor.

Orked naughtily playing with my towel

Escobar the Eskimoo



Bonding time

This is Mischka.He's a beauty!



Orkeddd!

Orked in her flowery bed:)

Melampau tidur

I can't imagine losing or giving away your kids for real.It was hard for me to let go.There were nights when I cried while petting Escobar (sigh,writing this is hard).Its hard to let go.But he's not mine.I'll try to visit him soon enough.Before this,I though of fostering kittens or cats one after the other,but this experience changed my mind.I don't know if I'm strong enough to love something so much,then having to let it go.Again.

I guess he didn't know that at a point,I have to turn the page over.

I'll miss you baby.You were my first.:(



Wasalam


Till then,Salut,
Love,
Anggerik the Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment