Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Tiny round bed

Assalamualaikum.

Its freezing outside.It was zero degree one day the next is -16.Say what?My skin is peeling and dry.Yikes.
Since i decided to stay here in Montreal,i'm taking care of my friends' fish and cat.No.not in the same house.Imagine if I were to go out and came back to an empty fish bowl.=.='
Laila is Owais' female cat and the fish (I have no idea what's his/her name is) is Alyssa's.
I was going through my "blog" file in my computer and found pictures of cat bed that i made for Orked a 2 months back.It was my first cat bed that I ever made.I should have made it bigger because its a bit too small for Orked.:/

What you'll need,
Fabric
Sewing machine/sewing skills
Foam
Pins

1)Draw two big identical circles on the fabric and cut it out.This will be the size of the base or basically the size of the bed.
2)Measure the circumference of the circle.Draw a rectangle on the fabric.The length of the sides should be the same with the length of the diameter.The height of the rectangle is the width of the bed.
3)On the wrong side of the fabric,sew the longer sides of the rectangle together.It'll now look like a tube.
4)Sew on of the end shut.Insert foam in it.Once its all fluffy,sew the opening.
5)On the wrong side again,sew the circles together leaving a two inch opening.This too,should be filled with foam.Sew the opening carefully.
6)Pin the outer circle together with the base circle.Sew around it.Tadaaa!
What the cut fabric looks like
Orked chilling out

Sorry,I really though I have more pictures.But oh well.:)

Wasalam

Till then,Bonsoir,
Love,
Anggerik


No comments:

Post a Comment