Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

Winter break

Assalamualaikum.

I haven't bogged for a quite awhile now.Alhamdulillah,I've finally settled in in my new apartment and I'm done with my exams.Phiew!This break however,I decided to stay in Montreal.After 3 months plus of non-stop classes and what not,I need some " me-time " and do things that I've wanted to do but never had the chance to.Here are the things that i'm planning to do..


  1. I'm doing a DIY project for my bathroom currently.Will post more about it later.
  2. I have gazillion fabrics in my sewing box to be sewed!SKIRTS!CURTAINS!DRESSES!
  3. Also,I never really got the chance to explore Montreal.The last 2 days had been tiring and crazy!We went to the China Town,Mile End area, and St Denis.I'm really into vintage and quirky stuffs.I'M definitely going back to the stores we went to!
  4. Books!I'm buying Aleph online right after writing this.I found a better deal online:)WEEHOO!I might also go to the library today and borrow more books.They don't have Maktub:(
  5. Sorting out my future.Applying for internships,writing a CV,sending out emails and other stuffs.I want to do my internship in Europe.Badly.
  6. Trying out new recipe!I'm dying to make Nasi Kerabu,Yong Tau Foo and Chocolate Mousse.Well,not at once.Eww.
  7. Blog more.I have soooo many pictures of my cooking that I want to post but I never really sat down and type it all in.My problem is that for cookings (not bakings) I rarely follow the recipe.So when I want to blog about it,I often forgot how much of what did I put in.(This blog is my online recipe book :p)
  8. Taking care of others' pets.
Did I miss anything?

Wasalam
Till Then,Salut,

Love,
Anggerik

No comments:

Post a Comment