Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Summer

Assalamualaikum!
I ahven't blogged for a while now!Had my finals,had to move,awesome friends came from Windsor and Guelph...SUPER TIRING BUT SUPER FUN ALHAMDULILLAH!
Last year,I felt so alone,so homesick wanting to go back to Malaysia because to think back, last year was my first year living so far away from my loved ones.Alhamduilillah I feel better now,I still miss home and whenever I have exams all I want is my mummy but still,I learn to be a lot more independent,more matured than I was before.I remember the scared,dependent girl I was before.Too scared to make my own decisions and try new things.(Thanks Yati for being a big sister for me!)

I believe that humans are created with the capacity to love so many people at the same time.Our tiniest tiniest heart can hold SO MUCH LOVE FOR SO MANY PEOPLE AT THE SAME TIME!
Back in Malaysia I don't have that many close friends that I'm still in touch with.The friends from SMK Dato' Ahamd Razali,MRSM PC and Taylor's College.Yes,they are on my facebook but it's different.Being virtually friends is different with those who are really there for you when you cry your eyes out or feel like throwing a pie at someone(I'd rather eat the pie :)).

At first I was like,if you don't say hi to me I won't say hi.because of this,I think some of my friends are just being jerks for the fact that I'm always there on their friends list and they can't even say hi.Then i realize that perhaps they are thinking of the same think as I was.Why not make the first move?Then you can tell if that person is actually still interested in being friends with you.

Although I might not have that a truckload of friends (macam pelarian pula), I still have few that have my back,that would drop everything to lend me their shoulders and of course are there to create happy memories together.I am blessed to have friends or sisters that I have today.Although they might not think I'm theirs,I've always been in a reachable distance.Sometimes friendships are natural some needs effort to sustain.No matter what,I believe we all meet for a reason,we can decide what we want out of it.Let it be a lesson,a punishment, a blessing or simply a test.
Just because I have new friends doesn't mean that I don't need the old ones.

Make new friends,keep the old.One is silver,the other is gold.

It takes two(or more) to tango.

My current bestfriend,whose poop i have to clean everyday..=.='

Wasalam

Till then,Salut
Love,
Anggrik

No comments:

Post a Comment