Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

Montreal Cake Show

Assalamualaikum

The Montreal Cake Show was awhile ago.I was extremely excited about it. It was a lot smaller than I thought it would be. Still, there were quite a number of booths selling and array of cake decorations and materials. There is this one booth that sells baking pans and molds at warehouse price.I went cray cray.Legit.Cray cray...Also, I met such a nice couple while looking for black coloring  Since they don't have the brand that I want at that moment, they brought me to closed store and opened it just for me. Inside, it was a Wilton heaven. My eyes were wandering from one wall to the other!They even had stuffs hanging down their ceiling. AMAZEBALLS. So I took my time browsing through heaven. I bought a couple of stuffs and even got a discount because I visited their booth earlier. God bless them.
Here are some of the cakes on display:





anddd here are the stuffs I got!

Heart shaped cookie cutters
Silicone mat
Cake pop sticks
Pink coloring
Black coloring
Rotating cake stand
Fondant scraper
9 inch springform
Mini cupcake pan
9x9 baking pan


YEAY!!


Till then,
Love,
Sofhan Hasni

No comments:

Post a Comment