Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Ramla's Surprise Birthday Partayyy!

Assalamualikum!

WE ALL LOVE SURPRISES DON'T WE?So whenever someone's birthday comes up.Be prepared to be surprised at odd places,McGill lower field, someone else's apartment, your apartment or even the stairs in front of the musolla!


SO yesterday was our dearest Ramla's birthday!It was a last minute plan!We were thinking of crashing her place but her mum didn't think its a good idea (Ramla told me about her dad who wasn't feeling so well=( ).We bought the cupcake ingredients, snacks and drink the night before and baked straight way that night.
Since it was a surprise, SOMEBODY had to bring her there. I was assigned as the person to trick her into coming to our birthday gathering spot.I WAS NERVOUS!I mean..I don't want to lie, and I don't know how well I could act.I did get (almost?) full  mark for my acting in college.ANYWAYS!I was nervous.Nervous.Nervous.
I had to plan on how to get her downtown since she lives a good hour away or so.(sorry habiby!).Plus She said she's setting up the AC or something.RIGHT!of all days to set up her AC, it must be on her birthday.RIGHTTTT!

That night Sarah and I made pink and purple velvet cupcakes!No matter how much red coloring we put, it wont turn red. I usually use my liquid coloring but we ran out of it and used the powdered one instead. The powdered coloring tasted salty so we didn't want to put too much of that either..

JUST last week I had been telling how my life story and she told me whenever I need anything, she'll be there.BINGO!So I made her come.I told her my life is a mess and I need to get my mind off things.So I told her I wanted to go shopping and she should come with me.I insisted!

So there she was all cute in her skirt and peach blazer waiting for me in Eaton Center. I told her my class ends at four, which is true, but I didn't tell her I didn't go to class though.Ahah! So after looking at some dresses I told her, I need some cash and the nearest ATM is in McGill.So we walked back to McGill, I withdrew some cash and I was telling her what a beautiful day it was and we should sit outside and chill.As we were walking...tadaaaaa!Surprise Surprise!!






HAPPY 20th Birthday My Dearest Ramla Barise!
Your such a sweetheart.
May Allah bless you always!Always!
Amin!


No comments:

Post a Comment