Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A place called Home

Assalamualaikum.

I've always wanted to write a blog where i can share my passion for cooking,sewing and anything artsy.I never said I am artistically gifted,but why not share things that I've learned through books,online tutorials and random people with those who share the same interest.

I just bought my first springform pan and can't wait to start baking!Will try to post recipes of things baked,made and cooked.
Springform Pan!=D

Also patterns if I decide to show some of my sewing projects with my baby Fuschia.
Fuschia,ain't she a beauty?


If i find the guts to post my poems,I will insyaAllah.
Also,do entertain my rumblings and nonsenses once in awhile although my 'once in awhile' happens more than once in a day.=D

May Allah give me strength to express myself online where the world is my audience.Amin.

Till then,Salut.

Love,
Anggerik

No comments:

Post a Comment