Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Exotic Flower

Assalamualaikum.

This is for you Dahlia,


S is for the Strength you have, to face reality,
A is for Amazing , a person who you really are,
‘  is for the  breath you took away because of your beauty,
D is for the Dazzling smile that can warm my heart from afar,
I is for the Innocence of your pure heart,
Y is for the Years we will be with each other,
A is for the Awesome friendship, with my life, I’ll guard,
H is for the Happiness, I prayed for you, forever.

Stay strong.I love you.

Till then,Salut,
Love,
Anggerik

2 comments:

  1. oh this is absolutely beautiful
    i especially love the line for '

    keep writing beauty, it's lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. im embarassed to post my poems after reading your and salman's i mean..compared to mine,i might as well go back to kindergarten.=D (on the second though that sounds pretty good,i dont hve to deal with eigenvalues then)

    ReplyDelete