Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Lovelies

Assalamualaikum.

I was reading Bakerella's blog and she posted an idea for Valentines day.It is called Cupid's Arrow Cupcakes(http://www.bakerella.com/cupids-arrow-cupcakes/).Aren't they lovely?I think these cupcakes are incredibly cute for any kind of occasions.So I tried making these last week.I used skewers instead.Since my skewers were a bit long,I decided to add a cute little note for my girls.

Icing
3 cups icing sugar
1 cup butter
a dash of vanilla

Mix everything together,put ina piping bag and Voila!
I can't seem to find my nozzle so pardon the messy icing.

Printed out notes
  




Confined Cupcakes!
Message on sticks!
Final product
If you're wondering what the note says,it says "You don't love a woman because she is beautiful,she is beautiful because you love her".
It is Reading Week and I badly want to get my hands on fondants!:( But Omer Deserres are out of them:'(

Till then,Salut,
Love,
Anggerik

No comments:

Post a Comment