Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Cupcakes made with LOVE

Assalamualaikum.

I baked yesterday.So here is where it went wrong,1) my whole apartment smelt like chocolate.2)You can't leave cupcakes undressed,so you have to make it look pretty.3)You can't leave pretty cupcakes on the couter top without eating them.=( So you see where i'm going with this?=P
I bought these.SAY WHAT?!
It all started when...

I intially baked for McGill Think Pink bakesale.I gave them 12 and kept the rest.
I used one of the Betty Crocker's Cake Mix.Which one,I can't be sure,I threw away their box.Anyhoos.Its simple and delish!Making them pretty is easyyyy too!
I didn't really have the time to make pretty icings and all.Will do that later when I'm done with my midterms.

I made a bit of butter icing yesterday.

I used 3 tablespoons of icing sugar and 3 tablespoon of margarine(I know) .A drop or two of coloring and Voila!Put them in a zip lock bag,cut the tip and yeayyy!
Pink icing...


for pink ribbons!

I kept the rest to myself.There were 7 of them or so.So some of them ended up happily in my tummy.rumbly in my tumbly,dear pooh.My family's inside joke.I was thinking of making another batch of icing.BUT NO!That's too nasty.So i put Nutella and sprinkles instead.(yes.Nutella)

So I made the first one for my Zainab and I really tried to present it to her and saying it in French.All of a sudden I felt shy.*teehee*.So I wrote it and had her read it instead.I find the language very sexy,but I just don't trust myself yet.I tried speaking it to someone who can't speak English and she understood me.So what's wrong Sofhan?!All of my close friends can speak French.Bila lagi cik kak..=.='

Pour ma bebe, Zainab.

Rainbow
Chocolate Indulgence (Zainab ate this too:))

Periwinkle

So,Wasalam.
Till Then,Bonjour,
Love,
Anggerik

No comments:

Post a Comment