Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Three Red Eiffel Towers

Assalamualaikum!

What future holds are beyond our knowledge and power.Come what may InsyaAllah.
As i walked past these promises of eternal love,I couldn't help to put ours there too.Only you weren't there.Next time,I'll take you with me InsyaAllah.

Hundreds of people were in love,are they still?


Among all of these promises,securing what they want and feel,


This little tower,this one is ours,



One for the bridge and one for each of us to keep.

Dear Mr Little Red Eiffel Tower,
Wait for us,we'll come back.


Live for the moment,no regrets.
If not here,then in the Hereafter.
Amin.



"What relish is this? How runs the stream?

Or am I mad, or else this is a dream.
Let fancy still my sense in Lethe steep;
If it be thus to dream, still let me sleep!"

                        - Twelfth Night, Shakespeare

Till then,Salut,
Love,
Anggerik

No comments:

Post a Comment