Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

My Favourite Breakfast

Assalamualaikum!

Its been three weeks home and i'm as fat as...the couch?anyhoos..i took this picture awhile ago.After 3 weeks i'm still getting used to the free time i have.I mean..i don't have to whip up my breakfast in  a jiff to get back to studying?Funny how i was laughing at my friends back in PC about eating fast to continue reading their books.Look who's talking now?I love to eat!Thats a fact.My favorite meal of the day is breakfast.You know how you go to bed hungry?(I do)My family usually eats dinner early about 7.So by 12 I'm starved.But hey,I can't  stuff my face with food at midninght EVERYDAY.Everyday I try to exercise in the morning.I love to jog..fine.BRISK WALK..It makes me feel good.After a nice morning walk,i deserve a good breakfast no?I'm proud that I can now say No to coffee.I used to have about 4 cups of coffee per day.Not anymore.Alhamdulillah.
Getting back to my favorite breakfast..I love eggs and cheese. Omelette du fromage (remember Dexter?) is my all time favourite!The fun thing about it is,you can add ANYTHING you like..I remembered once i made Zubairs omlette with ground beef.It was yummy.but he didn't like it.Cheh.I love to put eveyhing in it!Sometimes its too heavy to be flipped!

Anggerik's Omlette
2 egg
olives
capsicum
tomato
mozzarella
onion
button mushrooms

1)Beat the eggs until its light
2)Chop the veggies up and shred the cheese.
3)Spread the eggs evenly on the pan.
4)Put in the fillings.Flip and Done.=)

If you want to make it slightly thicker,add a bit of flour into the egg mix.=)
yeay!


Till then,Salut.
Love,
Anggerik

No comments:

Post a Comment