Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

A place called Heaven

Assalamualaikum!

I do find solace in the kitchen when I'm just doing my thing alone or cooking with my sisters.
With that,I am TRULY exited looking at kitchen wear and appliances.I should start saving money to buy myself a serger
Things that makes life easier
and also
Gorgeous no?

Anyhoos,was walking back home this morning and stopped at this place called the Urban Outfitter,they have outfits,accessories,furniture and guess what?kitchen stuffs too!THEY ARE INCREDIBLY ADORABLE!!!
Heart shaped measuring spoon
Guitar shaped spatula 
Ellie and clown waffles!

I died!
Side view of measuring cups

Front view,A-meow-zing!


The circus waffle maker sure did bring back some good ol memories,1) I know my sister Ahya' have always wanted one and she bought one already i think. 2)Ahya' and I will never look at circuses the same again after one fun evening of playing outside..;p (I LOVE YOU!)
Btw,the appliances are less then 40$,I know that of all times,now I should save money for certain reasons..but lets just hope they still have them a year from now and pray that I can actually stop myself from buying things that i don't really need.Hang on.i do need the donut maker.=(

Let me cry myself to sleep.

Till Then,Salut,
Love,
Anggerik



1 comment: