Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Black Diamond


Assalamualaikum

The break is over! NOOO! Back to reality baby! No more waking up late. No more brunches and dinners and gossips. Oh no!

One of the highlights of my break..or wait..one of the highlights of 2013 is…. I did it! I told you I’m going to challenge myself to ski down the Black Diamond slope..and that’s what I did! Alhamdulillah. It was crazy! Surprisingly it wasn’t as hard as I thought it would be. My nerves got to me the first time around as I somersaulted, slided, rolled in different ways down. The second time however, it was better! Last year I was scared of the height and speed. 

Alhamdulillah, I overcame those fears and REALLY REALLY enjoyed skiing. I was thinking of joining another trip to the slopes to which my mum was like..”op..op..dah dah la tu”. My mum was just worried. The day after the trip every inch of my body hurts. The next day I got myself a massage and yeap..my back was bruised. It was crazy and is much fun. 




So.. Bungee Jumping next? We’ll see…

Take care and stay safe!

Wasalam.

Till then, Love.Sofhan Hasni

No comments:

Post a Comment