Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Nutella Mousse


Assalamualaikum!!

Last week was my CRAZY BAKING WEEK!
On Sunday, I baked some sweet and spicy chicken and also a strawberry and blackberry pavlova for a potluck.
We had a birthday gathering for two of our friends last Friday and I baked TWO cakes for that event! For the cakes I had to make 1 chocolate cake, 1 Oreo cheesecake, 2 layers of brownies, chocolate sugar cookies AND Nutella mousse. CrayZay! but still, I challenged myself now didn't I?
Last night I baked the remaining cookies and  this morning crumbed some of the extra cake to make chocolate cake truffles for the Activities Night. PHEW.

Now I finally have time to sit down and share some fattening recipes. Now now...Who doesn't like whipping cream? Who doesn’t like Nutella? Who doesn't like whipping cream and Nutella combined? Whoever answers "no" to all three questions need to reevaluate his/her life. They must be unhappy people because the recipe that I'm going to share with you would make people fall in love with you or if they already have, they'll love you even more. Aww. So have YOU ever heard of Nutella mousse before? If you have not, then let me tell you...It’s easy, it’s delicious, the possibilities are endless and you need only TWO ingredients. Repeat after me...TWO...Now ask yourself, what is stopping you?I'm expecting you to crave for some Nutella Mousse once you've reached my name at the bottom of this post. So here goes...

Nutella MousseFor 2 
2 cups of whipping cream
1/2 -2/3 cup of Nutella


  1. Fill a bowl with whipping cream and Nutella
  2. Using an electric mixer, whip the mixture until it thickens. If you wish for it to be sweeter, add more Nutella.
  3. Mix until stiff peak forms.
  4. Cover and refrigerate for a few hours

Initially the recipe calls for 1 cup of Nutella, and that was EXTREMELY sweet for me. Bleargh. This mousse is definitely different from other mousses as it is not as thick and rich which is a plus in my opinion. You could serve it with chocolate biscuits, or sliced strawberries. You could even put it in a jar and gift it to others.

The ingredients..








You could put it in a jar with a ribbon around it...



with perhaps.....layers of crushed chocolate cookies?



Or make it lovelier, with heart shape cookies...



So again, what’s stopping you?

Take care!Wasalam.

Till then,
Love,
Sofhan Hasni.

No comments:

Post a Comment