Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

The tiny beings that we are.

Assalamualikum!

So Hello wello!Blame March and April for being packed with exam and work!:( I’m doing superbly fine Alhamdulillah and with that I mean ready to fall down with tears just THINKING of how behind I am with everything.HAHA!but its all gooooood!InsyaAllah. I’m pretty emotional lately. Crying while watching a video on Syria or listening to Mummy talking about someone whose kidneys are now dysfunctional and dialysis won’t work anymore.Sigh.Sometimes you wish you could do more. Here we are, having the health, wealth, time, freedom and yet we still complain how unlucky and unhappy we are. At least we are somewhere we want to be.(Shooosh. The fact you want to be in Paris won’t count).Think of the places you DON’T WANT to be at.
I also had to stop myself from crying while listening to Embracing the Wind by Kevin Kern although I’ve been listening to his music since I was 11.I almost cried reading my Social Psych textbook. I can be a mess, really. So many things happening in the world, and I’m here, hopeless. Have you ever felt like donating a part of your organ to someone in need even if that person is a complete stranger? Or trying to shake someone’s shoulder to remind them the beauty of their lives that they themselves can’t see.
I’m currently writing something on that. We’ll see when I’ll be done with it.InsyaAllah.


The sunlight.Its just so beautiful. My feelings are indescribable.
My little evening pleasure

Wasalam,

Till then,Salut,
Love,
Anggerik

No comments:

Post a Comment